Property Q&A in Stapleton>Question Details

Marcus, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

Is this property available for a showing?

Asked by Marcus, Denver, CO Fri Mar 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1056267751-2878-Akron-Ct-Denv…

Answers

9
There is no detached home available in that area right now around 300k. The closest in price per sq ft is 2493 Xanthia st, which is attached and bigger so the asking price is 349k ($167 per sq foot compared to yours at $216 per sq ft). Below is the description. I can set an alert in the system so the moment there is a new one available you will be the first one to know. Sent me an email to yolivarela@gmail.com and I'll set you up. I promise you only get emails if there is a match otherwise no messages!
This is the description for the one in Xanthia: Perfect, rare, rowhome with 2 master suites, large patio, hardwood floors, 42in cabinets, granite counter tops, large walkout patio, walk-in closets, newer paint, all appliances included, spacious, natural light, alarm system, loft/office space, storage, finished basement, across from park, perfect location, end unit, minutes from 29th Ave Town Center. Across from pool and fitness center. http://www.YVproperties.COm - 303.748.6559
Hi Marcus,

I live minutes away from this home. Although it is under contract , there are other similar homes available for purchase. The best way to look for homes in this market is to see them first and make a quick offer. The lo inventory in Denver has made this market very competitive. I have some strategies I am using to have a better chance of finding and acquiring the 'right' home for you. You can feel free to browse for homes or set up daily new listing alerts on my website - http://www.RobertMcGuireHomes.com. Contact me if you would like further assistance. Thanks for posting your question on Trulia.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Hi Marcus,
as stated below, this property is under contract.
I keep a close eye on this area, because I live fairly close, I would love to help you out and show you similar properties the first day that they even hit the market!
I also know the plan for the new development going on in Stapleton as well, if you would like more information, I would love to help out!
Nicole Gilbert
Associate Broker Keller Williams Downtown
720-233-4590
Adding my two cents... Trulia is NOT your best resource for up to date listings. You really need to have a Realtor working for you as a Buyer's Agent. As we've seen in this case, this listing has been under contract for a while and still showing as active in Trulia.

Your best bet is to have your REALTOR create a search in our local MLS systems. And set it up to search several times PER DAY. Even better...find a Realtor that will go the extra mile and hunt for other listings that may not be on the market yet. We have different resources available to us, but not all Realtors go that extra mile for their buyers.
Marcus:

The home is "under contract" per MLS. The MLS also says "accepting offers". Generally that indicates that the seller will still allow showings with the objective of having a back up offer if the current offer is terminated. If you would like to see the property give me a call @ 303-489-6477. After talking with you I will do additional research and have more information.

We can also look at other properties that might meet your objectives and are "active". You can see by this property that in order to have an opportunity to purchase a home that is priced well for it's condition, you should have a buyer's agent focussed on getting you into homes the day they are available for showings. Of course you should have your loan already approved and if you are paying cash you will be expected to provide proof of funds to the listing agent at the time we submit your contract. Do you have loan approval or would you like me to supply you with some contact information of highly respected mortgage loan originators?

And, of course there is no charge or cost to you for having me represent you. My commission is paid by the seller.

Sharon Young, MBA, CPA
Keller Williams DTC
303-489-6477
Hi Marcus...this one is not available... went under contract on 2/21... ;0(
Hi Marcus,

This Stapleton property has been under contract for about a week. Would you like to see similar properties that are available? Please call or text me at 303-514-0818 or my team partner, Chris Gibson at 303-394-8861. We'd be glad to help you!

Cheers,
Karen Gustafson
TheHomeCart Team at Brokers Guild Cherry Creek Ltd.
303-514-0818
Karen@TheHomeCart.com
No it is under contract. Need help getting these listings sooner? Call me at 303-941-6779.
The is is under contract since 2/21/2013