Property Q&A in 85086>Question Details

Bobbi Wirth, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

Is this property available?

Asked by Bobbi Wirth, Phoenix, AZ Mon Jan 26, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1066587633-35039-N-Central-Av…

Answers

3
HI Bobbi,

Unfortunately, the seller of this property has already accepted an offer from another buyer. The listed price at time of acceptance was $174,900 and the offer was accepted on January 2, 2009.

Are you tired of looking at old, outdated information? Want to be among the first to know about all the homes for sale that match your exact needs? If so, you'll be best served by allowing a Buyer's Agent to assist you, and I am a Buyer's Agent.

---
PAUL WELDEN
Buyer's Agent
HomeSmart
Bobbi,

This is a very deceiving ad in my opinion. I think that what has happened here is that the information showing 174k sales price could be a deliberate attempt by the listing realtor to draw in offers.

Remember that the sales price for the home doesn't necessarily reflect what it sold for.

I live near the area. If you need further information on properties available I would be happy to help.

I am also negotiating with a bank tomorrow to exclusively list (not on the MLS) their owned properties.

All The Best,

Stew Keene
Ph (480) 220-7491
Fax (866) 711-8573
StewKeene@yahoo.com
Keller Williams - Scottsdale, AZ
2008-2009 Master of Real Estate award recipient
Bobbi

The property shows pending!

Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.

I have lists available of homes upon your request.

Lucinda Tkach

Windermere Central