Kristinemtodd, Renter in Miami Beach, FL

Is this property a good income investment ?

Asked by Kristinemtodd, Miami Beach, FL Wed Jun 6, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3025532197-3501-NW-2nd-Ave-Mi…

Answers

5
Thanks for your response.
Hi Kristine,

I have been working commercial and investments for over 10 years now. If investing, I can explain the types of investments that are out there for you. For instance, I can get you an 8% cap rate on a residential apartment 6 unit apartment building. Residential rents are SUPER hot right now while commercial rent is still recovering. Call me and we can further discuss.

Alex Cabrera, Broker - President/CEO (CDPE CSSA)
South Coast Realty Inc.
786-380-2383 (Cel)
786-497-3610 (Fax)
(Certified Distressed Property Expert)
(Certified Short Sale Agent)
Alex@SouthCoastFL.com
Hi Kristine,

Since the listing in Trulia does not even show a price, it is hard to say... I did not find an active listing in the database, but an expired listing from 2010 for $699K. The last closed sale for this property was in 2004 for $260K, as per public records.

If you are looking for a good commercial real estate investment, I'd suggest you work with a realtor who is experienced in commercial investments. A specialist will be able to help you find what you are looking for.

Ania
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Right here every Real Estate is good an investment, prices going up. If you need help in buying this free stand building, more than glad. I can make comparables and study the area in the best return. nfigueroa3199@hotmail.com
Depends on what it is your planning to do,the building can be used for a variety of purposes,it depends on location an kind of business .if u need further assistance with investment property or business call me 305 300 8540
Anthony