chariese_sol…, Home Buyer in Lake Elsinore, CA

Is this property FHA approved?

Asked by chariese_solorio, Lake Elsinore, CA Thu May 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3061269837-29229-Sandpiper-Dr…

Answers

2
Chariese,

This house is FHA approved. It is in a pending sale however. If you would like assistance in finding another home in that area, please feel free to contact me. 951-660-5786. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
Based on the listing info and pictures, it should be OK for FHA financing. The HOA that the home is in should be OK for FHA also - I found another home in the HOA project that closed with FHA financing a few months back.

A word of caution; a clean FHA appraisal is required for any home financed by FHA. The appraiser could find issues with this home that is not apparent in the listing or pictures. Those issues would need to be corrected before FHA financing can be put in place.

With that preamble, I have bad news - this house is in escrow at this time. Good luck with your search and get a buyer's agent to help. Our services are free to the buyer!