Property Q&A in Norwalk>Question Details

Jenny.ruiz02…, Home Buyer in Norwalk, CA

Is this property FHA approved ?

Asked by Jenny.ruiz0214, Norwalk, CA Thu Mar 15, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3071610938-12144-Rosecrans-Av…

Answers

3
Absolutely, we are getting a lot of activity on this listing. If you would like to discuss the possibilities of buying this property with FHA financing, please give me a call.

Bill Hayward
Keller Williams
3104669671
Regarding your FHA approved question. this is a 9 unit complex. Due to the HOA situation the building is not FHA approved. If you are interested in FHA approved condos or houses around this area, Please feel free to contact me and I'll be more than glad to explain the FHA program and give you a list of FHA approved properties.

thank you,
Rosie Garcia
Hablo Espanol
562-455-6569
Regarding: 12144 Rosecrans
The Seller owns all 9 Townhomes in this Complex and is selling this in conjunction with the purchase of the other 8 units ONLY. Also, due to HOA status it is not FHA approved. Please feel free to call or email me and I will be more than happy to send you a list of FHA approved homes that are available.

DJ Bonner
562-572-4203
djbonner@kw.com