Property Q&A in Windsor>Question Details

markovj, Home Buyer in Aurora, CO

Is this propertie still available?

Asked by markovj, Aurora, CO Mon Nov 26, 2012

markovj@aol.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3090929941-10150-E-Virginia-A…

Answers

7
Markovi,

This condo is listed as a 'pending' short sale. That means that it is currently under contract waiting for the bank to do all of their processing and then hopefully approve the offer that was submitted. Let me know if you need any help with another property in the area.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
This property is a short sale. The status is pending which means awaiting bank approval on offer.
Please give me a call I have some more information.

Kevin Connolly
720-334-6181
It currently has an offer on it and the seller is not allowing any more showings at this time. However, I do have a call into the agent for more information. In the meantime would like more information on other properties in that price range.
Also, I will keep an eye on this property since it is a short sale some buyers won’t wait for bank approval.

Thanks Kim Gil
markovj@aol.com
This property has been pending for a few months, according to the MLS search. Would you like me to send you some properties in the same area or go look at some others?
Nicole GIlbert
Associate Broker
Keller Williams Downtown
720-233-4590
nicolegilbert@ksrealty.com
Yes, it is as of moment. Would you like to schedule a time to take a look at it? Plealse let me know.
There is an offer pending on this listing.
This property currently has a pending contract on it. If you would like me to look for certain properties for you please feel free to contact me and I can look for properties that fit your needs. You can reach me at delnigro@jres.com or call me directly at 303-316-6767.

Ann DelNigro, SFR, CNE