Property Q&A in Richfield>Question Details

lmtl1981, Home Buyer in Richfield, OH

Is this preforeclosure 4647 Deer Path Trail? Or is it a different house?

Asked by lmtl1981, Richfield, OH Mon Oct 29, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3077073409--Deer-Path-Trl-…

Answers

5
Hi, As other have said below, 4647 Deer Path is an active listing. Below is a direct link to the listing for your convenience. If you'd like to see it, just call / email or text me and I'd be happy to arrange this for you. Please bear in mind the sellers are requesting 24 hour notice. I'm a local agent and resident of Richfield so if you're loking for a bargain in Richfield, I know of a couple of outstanding deals currently available!

Again, see below for a direct link to this listing and let me know how I can be of further help.

Kate Monk
4647 Deer Path in Deercreek is actively listed, call me for a showing.....216-287-4890.
What is the address of this house on Deer Path Trail?
No it isnt...there are just some houses in this popular neighborhood that aren't as upgraded as others and sell at great "geet your foot in the door" prices... contact me today to help you find one!

Debbi Dorsey
Howard Hanna Realtor
Top Producer
Resident of Richfield
Presidents Sales Club
330-996-7979 office
216-287-4890 mobile
debbidorsey@howardhanna.com
No, it is another house and it is now under contract. If you would like to give me a call to discuss this home or any other that I can help you with, you can reach me at 216-390-2082