Property Q&A in Laguna>Question Details

Kimgilles, Renter in Santa Barbara, CA

Is this place still available for rent?

Asked by Kimgilles, Santa Barbara, CA Tue Dec 24, 2013

I saw the ad on Craigslist for the room for rent. My name is Kimberly and. I'm 25. I graduated with a bachelors in child development about 2 years ago. I currently work at Apple and part time at a workout studio. and am hoping to work with kids as a career. I'll be back In Santa Barbara in a few days. I went home up north for a little bit. I'm hoping to find a place to move into as soon as possible. Will I be able to look at the place either over skype? I'm trying to secure a place to live before I go back to sb.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3141143840-329-E-Carrillo-St-Sa…

Answers

1
This apartment is no longer available. Best advise I could give you is to be very careful when searching for rentals without first seeing the property and meeting with the owner. There has been word on the streets (so to speak) that Scam's are being portrayed to potential tenants on Internet sites.. Be careful and never send money before seeing the product. Good Luck!!