Property Q&A in Cornelius>Question Details

Pete, Other/Just Looking in 97229

Is this place 4 sale? It is empty and in dire need of fix up. It appears abandoned, missing appliances, etc.

Asked by Pete, 97229 Fri May 15, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oregon/Cornelius/sold/46771-2723…

Answers

6
I see. I will check on it. Thank you
Most likely not yet for sale, it's just been put into the bank system, they will have someone take care of it, and then a realtor will be assigned to price it and list it. It's Wells Fargo Bank that owns it thru their Trust Company, so try the local branch and see if someone can tell you more about when it will be on the market. Sooner the better, so it's not damaged more, and just cost more for the bank to get sold. If it needs lots of repairs, the sale will most likely be a cash only, as the banks normally do NO REPAIRS, but those with cash can make a killing. Fix it up and put it back on the market shortly, most likely about the time the market turns around, and it will turn around. Deals are there for the taking, good luck.
So, this is a REO? It is bank owned? It is for sale? And if they have so many properties they can't keep them all up maybe I would be interested in seeing more.. for .60@$1.00...and also discussing some type of minimal maintenance on these types of properties like at least lawn mowing. Who would I need to contact?
It's a Foreclosure, the bank took it back at that number, and they will sell for what ever and they are the one taking the hit!
astonishing reply, this place is completely uninhabitable, missing appliances in all units, and in complete and total disrepair, inside and out. If it is still for sale, I would offer 190k, and not a penny more.The place across the cul de sac is virtually identical, in 100% correct condition is being sold for the asking price of 339K. Whoever paid 306k+ 3 months ago for this property should have his head examined!!!!!!!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 16, 2009
That transfer was to a bank, Wells Fargo. So that's why it looks the way it does, most time they have a person to take care of those properties, but they have so many they can't keep them all up.