Property Q&A in Downtown>Question Details

Mark Cullivan, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Is this place closed down?

Asked by Mark Cullivan, Austin, TX Wed Jun 12, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3081263955-209-W-5th-St-B-Aus…

Answers

5
It is not closed. It is now War Horse. Please contact Andrew Perkel at 512-657-1257 who can help you with any interest or questions. Thank you.
YEP, its closed. Whiskey and Ink was located between Antone's (which is moving) and Lucky Bar - That part of 5th st has been struggling for a little while now. Bad parking, low walking traffic and a few other factors have changed that part of 5th st.

Email me directly and I can give you more of the scoop

Eric
Eric@EricEstate.com
512-712-5842
Thank you Eric.
I'm presently in Afghanistan, but will be back in Austin on Tuesday.
I'll drive by the place and see if it's something I can deal with.

Mark Cullivan
Flag Thu Jun 13, 2013
Mark, I don't believe it is closed down as that would hurt the sale potential, but it is for sale at this point as per the listing. I called the listing agent and got a voicemail, but if you are a serious party, I'd be happy to represent you and get some more information. I and my Commercial partner deal in these types of property all the time, and he is a Certified Commercial Investment Member as well, which is the highest designation that can be received by Commercial Realtors. I also owned a restaurant downtown and am familiar with the downtown scene, as is he.

If you're not just curious and would like some more information and are interested in purchasing the business, please contact me at your earliest convenience and I will get to work for you. We do not charge anything for our extensive services and are very thorough and experienced. I happen to be one of the top Realtors in the greater Austin area, am an investor, and like I said have owned a downtown business as well. I also have many friends who own restaurants and clubs downtown if we need any specific advice. Thanks, Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012) Call 512-261-4415
Mark,
It appears so since everything is for sale. Are you interested as a potential lessee or a former patron?

John Crowe, Broker
Keller Williams
Mark,
I believe it is open for business. I'd be happy to help as your Realtor and get the down low.

Bill Austin ~ 512-709-6343 ~ bill@teamprice.com