Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

Mj.dillenburg, Home Buyer in Scottsdale, AZ

Is this part of the new high rise condo in Kierland? What year was this property built and when could I view? thanks

Asked by Mj.dillenburg, Scottsdale, AZ Sat Aug 6, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3051414162--N-Kierland-Blv…

Answers

3
Did you already purchase a property? If not, call me to get the latest list of properties in and around Kierland. Have you thought about purchasing a new property. No remodeling required. Call me today.
My number is 602-284-7357.
Dan is correct, this unit is not listed yet. The value listed by Realtytrac is not the actual market value of units in this complex. For example, a much smaller 1 bedroom unit on the level on is listed for 389,000.
Hi Mj.,

This is part of Plaza Lofts @ Kierland. Currently the home is not on MLS, it went through foreclosure on 4/7/2011 for $880K and is now owned by BAC Loan Corp (Bank of America). Here's a bit of info from the Cancelled MLS listing:

Beds/Baths: 2 / 2.5
SF: 2,090 / Builder

Year Built: 2008
Pool: Community

I'd be happy to send you the foreclosure listing once it becomes available.