Marizy, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

Is this listing pet frendly?

Asked by Marizy, Brooklyn, NY Mon Aug 27, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3083616089-3447-82nd-St-21-Qu…

Answers

4
35-05 72 st is pet friendly....its my listing one bedroom call firdos 347-885-9302
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
The somerset house on 75th street is pet friendly, I have a 2 br for 279K in this building.
This property is under contract, please let me know if you have any other questions or you would like to view other properties in the neighborhood.
This listing is not coming up in my data base. It might no longer
be for sale, But we might be able to find something you will like.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Additionally, I am not sure if you will need my husbands income or not. I work but will not be transfering so the lease will rely on his income. He makes aprox, $130,000 anually . We would like to keep rent between 1500 and 2500 per month as our current mortgage is aprox 2000 monthly.
I know this is all rather premature but we would like you to assist us in finding a rental and then purchase when the time comes.
Marie Gaskell
Flag Tue Aug 28, 2012
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I appreciate your time.
At this point my husband and I are trying to to get an idea of what Jackson Heights, the rest of Queens and Astoria have to offer. We live in Coral Gables Florida and are getting ready to sell our home. Our set plan is to be In NY by May first. Upon further discusion with my husband, we feel we should most likely rent for a year to get a feel for the location having never lived in NY before. My mother is from Bronxville so I am much more familiar with NY than my husband but we do have a son attending NYU so our goal is to be closer to family without being on top of them and wanting to keep our expenses as low as possible without having to compromise too much style.
As far as renting goes, we will be looking for a possible 2 bedroom but a large 1 bedroom is fine. A seperate kitchen and idealy a diningroom. we do have two small dogs. one is aprox 12 pounds the other is aprx 5 pounds.
Flag Tue Aug 28, 2012