Property Q&A in Orlando>Question Details

Gladys, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

Is this house up for forclousure?

Asked by Gladys, Orlando, FL Sat Feb 6, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Orlando/sold/20495-1366-…

Answers

5
Hi Gladys,

The answers you have been given are essentially correct. I will add one important fact to the info. This property in Pebble Creek was scheduled to be sold at the courthouse on 1/25/2010, so it is quite possible it is now bank owned and will come back on the market as a bank owned at some time in the future. The exception to that would be in the short sale negotiations, they were able to have the foreclosure cancelled/rescheduled. Increasingly, homes that are in short sale negotiations are being foreclosed on.

Regardless of your circumstances, if you are serious about finding a tremendous value and taking advantage of one of the two tax credits available for purchased by 4/30/10 and closing by 6/30/10, you need to contact a realtor to represent your interests and locate you the best situations. These homes go quickly and require an agent who is on top of the new properties and you being able to move quickly.

Feel free to contact me for further information or future assistance.

Marty Kaiser
South Orlando Specialist
Accredited Buyer's Representative(ABR)
marty@floridasells.com
407-595-9700
"Excellence, Experience, Enthusiasm & Ethics"
Web Reference: http://www.floridasells.com
Hi Gladys,

If you want to know what's really out there stick to the MLS. This short sale is still pending.

There are only 4 houses in Pebble Creek on the market right now. (17 is just plain wrong.) Priced from $95,000 to $140,000. Let me know if you'd like to see them. Bank owned properties here sell FAST. Most are gone in less than 2 weeks.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 6, 2010
Gladys,

I just finished with a buyer looking in the Hunters Creek area today and viewed some niced properties.

I can forward them to your email for you to take a look if your interested, just send an email to orlando@OrlandoHomeStore.com and put 'Hunters Creek and Vista Lakes Homes' in the subject line.

Hope this helps,

Broker Dave
GRI, ePRO, Real Estate Broker & Realtor

Visit my Bio located here on Trulia, just scroll your mouse over my picture and left click, also visit my website for our short sale information center, complete foreclosure list and innovative tools helping with your real estate decision in the Central Florida area.

Community & Family Values
Web Reference: http://OrlandoHomeStore.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 6, 2010
Hi Gladys;

The home at 1366 Ivy Meadow is currently pending a sale. It was scheduled to close on 12/30/09, however it was a short sale, so it could still very well be in the process of bank approval or denial. The home has not closed yet. I also looked upon our public records and foreclosure proceedings were started back in 2008, however there is also no judgement sale information yet, so we can only assume it is still in pending short sale status.

If you are looking for a home in the area and would like further assistance, please feel free to contact me. You can also view the active MLS listings on my website, listed below. Thank you

Steffani Martino, Realtor
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
407-361-5657
Steffani.Martino@Floridamoves.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 6, 2010
Property appears to have been sold, about 17 other active listings in the subdivision however.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 6, 2010