Jmbarrett, Home Buyer in North Providence, RI

Is this house under contract, or is the seller accepting offers?

Asked by Jmbarrett, North Providence, RI Thu Jul 12, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3087201570-3903-Heathersage-D…

Answers

9
The property is pending, but this is a great area to relocate to. I would be happy to send more information about the neighborhood and what is available.

Check out my and my collegues websites to find the Buyer's Agent to represent you as your Realtor that works for you.
This house is in pending status. I would be glad to set you up a gateway of similar houses of your ctiteria that are active. We can help in many ways so give me a call if you would allow me to work with you.
Good afternoon, this home is in the Pending status and expected to close on July 27th. There are several others closeby that are very nice, email me for a list.
D'Evereaux
281-705-2698
devereaux@interowestave.com
This property on Heathersage is under contract to close at the end of this month. It has already gone through the option/termination period and is now pending loan approval. If I can assist you further, please contact me.

Thanks for the privilege,

Sharon Fritsche
Principal - Broker
Step By Step Real Estate
Sharon@StepByStep.pro
This home is pending and scheduled to close at the end of July. Likely not accepting new offers.

There are two other patio homes available in Deerfield Village close to the same price range. In addition, I'm aware of other patio home communities in this area, only 15 minutes from the Houston Energy Corridor in west Houston. Katy schools as well as golf courses and county parks!!

Relocating? Contact me and I can provide you a relocation package and get you set up on an auto alert for homes that meet your parameters...no charge! When your ready to come into town, let me know and I would be happy to provide you a private tour. Look foward to hearing from you.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty
This home is 'pending' which means the sellers have accepted an offer and it's gone beyond the option period. If you would like to do a home search in the same subdivision/area for something similar you can do so at my website: agoodehome.com or call me 832-274-7572 with your criteria/needs. Always happy to help. - sunnygoode@agoodehome.com
Web Reference: http://agoodehome.com
It's under contract now waiting for closing. Let me know if you need further help.
Kind Regards,
Karen Waguespack
ABR, GRI, ALHS, MCNE, CHMS, SRES

CRI Real Estate Services
(Corporate Relocation, Inc.- Greater Houston Agent)
Mobile: 713.444.6631
It pending. I can find you another on in the same area. My email address is cebing1@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me
Hello there,

It shows that the property is pending, however, there are other properties in the same subdivision that are available. If you are not working with a Realtor, and need assistance, please feel free to give me a call.

Linda Hildreth|Realtor
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
Gary Greene|Cy-Fair
Cell: 281.733.3431|Fax: 832.334.0015
http://www.hautetexasproperties.com