Property Q&A in Danvers>Question Details

Karen Mann, Home Buyer in Danvers, MA

Is this house still under agreement? Has it been submitted for bank approval. Is it still showing for backup or is it off the market?

Asked by Karen Mann, Danvers, MA Fri Oct 12, 2012

cdmann32@yahoo.com

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3091516916-16-Chestnut-St-Dan…

Answers

4
Hi this property is under contract and not being shown for back up.. It is due to close at the end of this month. Are you looking for a bank owned property in Danvers or surrounding towns? Please let me know the parameters of your search and perhaps I can find you a similiar property. Contact me directly on my cell 978-804-0510 or acasale-skinner@c21northshore.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
I would contact a local real estate professional to save time and money.
If you are still looking and haven't chosen a local real estate professional, I'd be glad to refer you to a professional in your area.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Leeanne is correct. However, #24 is also for sale on same street . If you would like to know more about this property email me at tschofield@c21northshore.com. If you are looking for something particular let me know that as well in your email.
It is under agreement. It is not listed for showing as back up.