Property Q&A in Stratford>Question Details

Pj Washenko, Home Buyer in Trumbull, CT

Is this house still on the market or are there offers to buy already? PJ Washenko

Asked by Pj Washenko, Trumbull, CT Sun Apr 24, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3045816393-55-Stonybrook-Rd-S…

Answers

3
The agent giving the previious answer has made a very good suggestion. ListingBook is an up to date listing service that is no cost to you. Not only can you search, there are many other functions it will provide to you that will make your search for a home much easier and more effective. Additionally, communications with your agent is right at your finger tips, but you don't need to sign with an agent to use listbook. you basically structure your search, or your agent can, and each morning you will get a report showing you anything that matches your criteria.... and any changes that have occurred with those matches.
Property went under deposit in less than 30 days. Feel free to email me if you are interested on a listing book account, you will get listings once the hit the market. Have a great week!
This home is under deposit. If you would like me to email other listings, let me know what you are looking for in a home.
Andy
C21 Access America