Property Q&A in Milton>Question Details

mwallace48, Home Buyer in Milton, VT

Is this house still on the market if so what is the selling price and how many bedrooms?

Asked by mwallace48, Milton, VT Wed Oct 12, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Vermont/Milton/sold/3348-63-Birc…

Answers

4
This house is no longer listed. The seller removed it from the market. They may still be willing to sell, however.Would you like for me to look into that for you?
Would you like for me to send you some other listings in this price range? Just let me know what areas you'd consider living in and I'll go into my computer and send you everything that's currently active, in your price range.
I'll be happy to discuss this or any other home with you. Feel free to call or email me at any time.
Dorothy Vigil
REMAX North Professionals
802 734-8257
dorothy@dorothyvigil.com

This property is not currently active on the market, however there are currently 7 other 3BR, 1 bath homes on the market in Milton alone. The home sold for around $150,000 back in 2002 - is that something that is within your price range? I would be happy to talk with you in more detail about exactly what you are looking for and when so that I can better serve you. Feel free to give me a call at 802-782-1461 or email me at jesse@adamhergenrother.com and we can chat a bit more.

Jesse Lawyer
Buyer Specialist - The Hergenrother Team
Keller Williams Realty, GMP
802-782-1461
Hello. As Laura mentioned below, this home is not currently showing as active on MLS. I would be happy to help you find a home that suits your needs that you will enjoy. Please visit my web site on the below link and click on the 'Contact Us' page and I will be happy to help you.

Mark Montross
This house is currently not active on MLS, but that does not mean that the sellers don't want to sell. Contact me and we can discuss how I can represent you and negotiate a sale on your behalf. Lora Wilson, Realtor, ABR Green. 802-238-0064