Property Q&A in Branford>Question Details

Laura, Renter in Branford, CT

Is this house still on the market and the owners still in the country?

Asked by Laura, Branford, CT Sat May 28, 2011

I saw this property on craigslist for rent and the email I received from the supposed owner was very sketchy so I just wanted to verify weather or not the property is or is not for sale. RICHARD MURRAY is the name of the person who claims to own the house. Thank you for any assistance you can lend.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3052391807-7-Carle-Rd-Branfor…

Answers

2
I am a Realtor in North Haven and there are MANY scams happening on Craigslist right now. Many homes for sale are being listed "for rent" on craigslist with really cheap rental prices. In every case I've heard of in the past few weeks, they were ALL scams. (These were all nice homes listed for ridiculously low rental rates.) Don't send any money to anyone! If it seems fishy it probably is! Best advice is to call a realtor if you are interested in renting a property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 28, 2011
This house is for sale only. We are finding a LOT of houses that are listed for sale are showing up on Craigs List for rent, those are scams (or most are). The owner of this house is not Richard Murray.

If you are looking for rents in Branford let me know, I am a Branford resident and would be happy to help you out in any way. You can reach me at anytime on my cell phone 203-859-8022.