Property Q&A in Manchester>Question Details

Donald, Home Buyer in Bloomfield, CT

Is this house still on the market and if so does it have any current offers on it?

Asked by Donald, Bloomfield, CT Tue Apr 5, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3022930489-40-Strawberry-Ln-M…

Answers

5
Hi Donald - This home is still on the market. I showed it a while ago, so I can tell you what it is like inside. There is a huge addition, so the home is basically two homes as there is a complete apartment in the lower level. The owners have done a lot of renovations. The MLS states that it may be subject to lienholder approval. If you have any other questions, please ask!
Web Reference: http://www.peggychirico.net
Hi Donald,

It is still on the market and there are no offers on this home currently. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Thanks Donald:-)

No pressure Realtor
Martin Torres
martintorres@kw.com
mtorres.kwhomesct.com
Fax: 860-727-5358
As the other answers stated yes, this house is currently on the market. I would be happy to take you to view this home (if you are not already working with a realtor) and I can send you listings of other homes in or around Manchester that match your criteria. As a resident of Manchester for over 10 years I am very familiar with the town. Feel free to call or email me if you'd like.

Best of luck to you!

Lisa Daniels, Realtor, ABR, SFR
Anne Miller Real Estate
Fax: 860-812-2011
lisasellshouses@cox.net
Yes it is listed for 249,900.00 I have seen this house. I included the listing below! Call or text me if you want to see it 860-985-5816. SethWinkleman@PrudentialCT.com
Yes Donald this home is still on the market. Please contact me for additional details at (860)882-9764.