Property Q&A in Charlotte>Question Details

Michelle, Home Buyer in Port Orange, FL

Is this house still on the market? How far along is the contract? Are they accepting more offers?

Asked by Michelle, Port Orange, FL Mon Nov 8, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1060593011-10133-Rivendell-Ln…

Answers

4
If you are interested in a great home in Highland Creek that is way under market value
with tons of ammenities. 3 car garge, huge deck on back of house that is on a water lot.... without getting hit by golf ball. -- geat driveway for kids to play and 6 plus cars to park... check out
5358 Cambridge Bay dr. Charlotte 28269
check out the virtual tour below
Yes it is still under contrat. There are similiar homes in the area. Are you looking for that particular school district? That home has 5 bedrooms and 3 full and 1/2 bath. Is that what you need? There are a lot of well priced homes in this area. With a little more information we can find the right home for you. Let me know how I can help.

Marlo Mikeal
Good evening, Michelle!

Great property by the way! This home is in "Pending" status effective 10/22/10 and there is no further showings. Typically when a listing in Pending there are no contingenices to close (inspections, financing, etc).

I know Highland Creek very well and would love to send you some additional properties that are currently for sale. If you aren't working with a Buyer's Agent, I would love the opportunity to assist you.

Debbie
Web Reference: http://www.hmproperties.com
Hi Michelle,

10133 Rivendell Ln. is still under contract, in "Pending" status, which means they are not currently accepting any other offers. There are several properties in Highland Creek area which are still available, including some that are very similar to this home in price and features. What type of time frame are you looking for?

I would be glad to answer any other questions about this home or any other properties in the Highland Creek area.

Scott Jensen, MBA, Realtor
Carolina Realty Advisors
(704) 936-6436
ScottJ@CarolinaRealtyAdvisors.com