Janusz Kieli…, Other/Just Looking in Conroe, TX

Is this house still on the market?

Asked by Janusz Kieliszewski, Conroe, TX Sun Jan 9, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1095574689-94-S-Dreamweaver-C…

Answers

4
This house is no longer on the market. It was a short sale and the listing expired. Would you like me to notify you if it comes back on the market?
Good evening, Januesz! My name is Sandra and I'm with Exceptional Realty. It appears this home is no longer available. However, there is a home on N. Dreamweaver Circle available. I'm including the link to the listing below.

Should you wish to see this home or any others, feel free to reach me via email at sandra@exceptional-realty.com or via cell at 832-257-2554. I'd be more than happy to run some listing reports for you!
Janusz, the listing for 94 S Dreamweaver Circle recently expired as a short sale. This could be an indication that it may return to the market later as a foreclosure. Please let me know how I may help you.
It expired on 1/3/2011 in the MLS and I'm not sure what the status. It was evidently a short sale so it may have gone into foreclosure. If you want me to check on it let me know at tsoproperties@aol.com.