Property Q&A in Macedonia>Question Details

Jeff, Home Buyer in Macedonia, OH

Is this house still for sale? why is there NO numbers to contact anyone? I really want this house.

Asked by Jeff, Macedonia, OH Sat Aug 1, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Ohio/Macedonia/sold/22389512-856…

Answers

1
Hi Jeff-
Sorry-this bank-owned property went under contract on 7/21/09.
But, there are 8 similiar homes currently available in Mecedonia & Twinsburg that are also 3 bedrooms and at least 1-1/2 baths,all priced under $130,000 (Some very close to $80,000)
If you would be a1st time home buyer, there is a wonderful tax incentive program that will save most 1st time home buyers up to $8000. This is a straight forward program that mos people easily qualify for.
You have run into one of the great frustrations of internet shopping for homes. There are so many websites, with so much incorrect information out there.
If you would like I can offer you a FREE service that will provide a customized home search with information fed DIRECTLY from the MLS.
This search will provide you with ALL of the listings from ALL Real estate Companies that are members of the MLS.
You will receive updates WHENEVER a new property comes on the market or when there is a PRICE CHANGE on an existing listed home.
You will be UPDATED daily.
You will be able to organize the listings to keep those that you have an interest in & reject those that suit your needs.
We can define this to suit the specific PRICE range, AREAS of interest, Type of homes, etc.
This FREE service will save you time, money and perhaps most importantly, save you frustration.
If you feel that this no-obligation, free service could help you, please call me at 440-487-2193 or e-mail me at Johhn@CallRealtorJohn.com