robert33_00, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Is this house still for sale? 5308 Korth Dr.

Asked by robert33_00, Austin, TX Sat Feb 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1061413827-5308-Korth-Dr-Aust…

Answers

4
Hello Robert,

Like others have said, this home sold in 2008. There is currently low inventory all through out the city, specially in Southwest Austin so when a home that is priced well hits the market, it is generally selling within days. If you are not represented by a buyer's agent, I would love to work with you. I do this at no cost to you and work tirelessly for my buyers to get them the best possible deal. I would love to answer any other questions that you may have so please feel free to contact me.

Sal Zuniga
Goldwasser Real Estate
512-698-4800
szuniga@gretx.com
Sal.AustinHouseReport.com
No, it has sold. This area sells very, very quickly. Are you interested in only here?
Robert, I looked in the MLS and I do not see any listing for this property. Unfortunately, many consumer websites have incomplete or erroneous information. If you would like, please contact me directly and I will do a little more research, or set you up with your own personal website to give you direct access to the MLS so you see what is actually for sale, not what is already sold or not being sold. I represent buyers at no cost to you and have an excellent track record. I will discuss this in more detail if we talk.

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012)
Call 512-261-4415
This is a fake posting. This house for sold in 2008 for $289K. In that area homes of this size and even smaller ones, don't go for for $150-160K.

If you are interested in buying a home in that price range or higher for that area, I'd be happy to assist. Contact me at your convenience.

Vivianne Dordea
vdordea@austin.rr.com
512-970-8814