Property Q&A in Crown Point>Question Details

espiebaiz, Home Owner in Crown Point, IN

Is this house still for sale, I have seent he for sale sign in front of it but can't find it anywhere online. Thanks in advance.

Asked by espiebaiz, Crown Point, IN Fri Mar 16, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Indiana/Crown_Point/sold/393800-…

Answers

4
I checked this address and it last sold in 2009. I didn't find any current activity. If you're looking for a home in Crown Point, I can help. You can email me at dsterk@mccolly.com or give me a call at 219-902-8169. Together we may be able to find more information about this property or find you another home.
Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Diana
There are a few possibilities. One it that the home is under contract, and no longer shows on line as an "active for sale" property. The other possibility is that the agent who has the home listed did not put it on public viewable websites. Not all actively for sale properties are listed for sale on all real estate website. The best thing to do is to find a realtor to work with. They will have access to most complete information regarding properties that are for sale and sold.
Thank you very much for the information, we are not 100% in the direction of moving but do already live in a 100 year old home and looking is even while still contimplating is major as older home with the character we have are hard to find in our area and price range, thanks again I do appreciate you taking the time.
Flag Sat Mar 17, 2012
Flag Sat Mar 17, 2012
are you sure you got your information right? call me at 219-588-6787. I think I know what your talking about, but you'd have to call me so i'd know for sure. call me sometime today!
I check the MLS and I can't find an active listing for this property. I also ran a search as well online and I find it for sale on any other website. Let me know if I can be of any help to you in the purchase of a new home.
Thanks for taking the time to answer and look not yet in the selling position yet but appreciate your help to find answers to my question.
Flag Sat Mar 17, 2012