Property Q&A in Tampa>Question Details

Evan Goodwin, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

Is this house still for sale?

Asked by Evan Goodwin, Tampa, FL Tue Jan 29, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3053245813--Sunridge-Palms…

Answers

6
Evan, this property has been withdrawn. it is no longer for sale.

there are many other properties that might work for you. with the low inventory levels properties are falling under contract quickly.

working with an agent will provide you with some quick access to the current real estate market and financing options.

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com
941.313.1234

If you would like to search the MLS like an agent, visit our website and sign up for your free Listing Book account. This powerful search program allows you to set up your personal homefinder criteria and save your favorite homes, follow recent solds all in real time! Find the home you’re searching for quickly.
It's not a for sale listing, it's an advertisement by RealtyTrac to get you to give them your credit card and subscribe to their services. This information is public info and easily accessible for free online once you "learn the ropes".

If you can pay ALL CASH you can buy foreclosures at the courthouse but you will have a lot of risk because you will not get a clear title with title insurance, cannot inspect and may have to hire an attorney to evict the owner or a tenant residing within the property.

If you want to search properties you can actually buy, you will have a lot of difficulty in the price range competing with ALL CASH investors. In Tampa Bay we have hedge funds buying up everything along with smaller investors. Pretty much anything under $150k is getting 20+ all cash offers within hours of being listed.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
Evan,

This home is no longer available for purchase at this time. There are other units available and I would be happy to send you information on those units if you would like. Are you just beginning your search for a property? If you are not using a Realtor I highly suggest you find one to help you while you search for homes. Realtors can provide you with up to date listings and guide you through the process. This is at no expense to you. The Sellers pay for your agent.

If I can answer any questions for you, please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com I promise NO pressure. Just help and answers to your questions.

Good luck in your search and I hope to hear from you.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
That unit is not for sale, but there are 2 others listed. One for $70K and one for $115K.

That said, Realty Trac strikes again:
Look at the posting for that home again and find the logo for Realty Trac (black and red). Most times when you see that logo on any listing it means the price you see is NOT a sale price, and the home is probably not for sale as of yet. It is just a posting of what the Bank/Lender had to pay the courts to document regaining custody of the home when they foreclosed on it (transfer value); and/or an announcement that the foreclosure process has just begun (Lis Pendens). Next that Bank/Lender will take several months to put the property on the market at "Market Value for the specific community" and it will be listed/advertised as a Foreclosure or an REO. Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "thumbs up" above.

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty
yes it is my email is johnniebuys@yahoo.com email me and I will send you a list of my invertory thanks.
It's not a listing but public record information. Contact a local realtor to get a current list of available REO properties.