Property Q&A in Lake City>Question Details

Jessica Schm…, Other/Just Looking in Lake City, MN

Is this house still for sale?

Asked by Jessica Schmidt, Lake City, MN Sun Apr 29, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3009157095-31516-Vista-Path-L…

Answers

2
Nope, it closed last month. FYI, Trulia has the wrong price listed. It sold for over $ 200,000
Jessica - on Trulia this looks active; on MLS it is turning up cancelled and sold. Do you have a real estate agent? I would advise you to get one that you like, someone who can understand what you want. When I saw Trulia had this active at a low, low price, I thought what a buy! Then, when I checked the history, I could not find it available at less than $214K, the sold price, and $249K, at which price it was cancelled. Possibly your agent can help you better right on the spot. Remember, a real estate agent offers you everything, and costs you nothing, in fact, usually you save money and you will certainly save time! Liz, 612-986-4105