Property Q&A in Livermore>Question Details

Rick Bonnell, Home Buyer in Livermore, CA

Is this house still for sale?

Asked by Rick Bonnell, Livermore, CA Wed Oct 19, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3064969550-750-Crane-Ave-Live…

Answers

3
Hi Rick,

I have calls into the agent and co-agent to see if they are accepting backup offers. Also, there are 18 homes in Livermore that have 3 bedrooms and 2 baths under $325,000. Shoot me and email or call me if you would like me to send you the list.

Eric Soderlund
Realtor, GRI, SRES, SFR
erics@steven-anthony.com
925-337-1897
This home is pending with an offer signed by the seller and sent to the lender. The lender then needs to approve the sale as they will be taking less than the amount of the current loans. So now begins the phase which is how much will the investor sell the home for. Oftentimes, the lender will come back and negotiate price and terms. Sometimes the current buyer with the offer will not agree to the change. In this crazy world of real estate, like the wild west, there are really no hard and fast rules.

If you would like more information on buying short sales or foreclosures I would be happy to educate you at a Buyer Strategy Session. I am a Certified Distressed Property Expert.

Best Wishes
Christine
This house is a short sale, and is pending subject to lender approval. Because transactions sometimes don't make it through a successful close, the seller may entertain a backup offer. If you would be interested to know if that is the case with this home, I can check with the listing agent. Just let me know.