Property Q&A in Phoenix>Question Details

Loretta, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

Is this house still availiable to buy? Or is it only being sold though the Auction REDC?

Asked by Loretta, Phoenix, AZ Sun May 17, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Phoenix/sold/349320-1427…

Answers

3
Loretta,

This home is pending!

You can put offers on auction homes a couple weeks prior to auction! Also they do not always sell in the there! I have been to a number of them, I would suggest making an offer outside one. They are very time consuming and buyers often win the bid only to find out there offer was too low. The banks allready have decided a minimum they will sell a home for. Inventory is much lower than a few months ago and homes are selling very quickly!

Feel free to contact me with any questions or an accurate list of homes available.

Lucinda Tkach
Windermere
602-799-6846
Loretta,

This home was listed for sale at $114,500, but it has been under contract to a buyer since May 6th. You'll find that public real estates sites like Trulia, while very good for 'looking around', are not nearly as complete or accurate as an MLS-direct search and portal from a local Buyer's Broker Realtor. If we may be of assistance in setting up an ongoing search profile and portal for you, just let me know.

All the best!

...randy
Loretta,

That property is lende owned and is already for sale pending. Let me know if you would like a list of active properties that match your criteria.

Carlos J Ramirez, PC, ABR, CNE
Associate Broker, HomeSmart -