Property Q&A in Hiawassee>Question Details

Margaret Fur…, Home Buyer in Woodstock, GA

Is this house still available for sale?

Asked by Margaret Furbush, Woodstock, GA Sun Aug 7, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3047913159-1645-Victoria-Woods-Ct-H… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3047913159-1645-Victoria-Wood…

Answers

6
No, it has been withdrawn from the market. Does that home meet the criteria for what you have in mind? How can I help?

Kind regards,
Diane Baggett
Good morning Margaret,

The home located at 1645 Victoria Woods Court, Hiawassee, GA is no longer available for sale. This home was withdrawn recently and went into foreclosure. Records indicate that it sold on 7-14-11.

If I can be of further assistance please contact me at 706-781-9708 cell or via email: remaxkaren@gmail.com

Have a great day!

Thank you

Karen Godfrey GRI, ABR
Associate Broker
Re/Max Hiawassee Realty
This home has been withdrawn and is no longer on the market. If you provide me with the criteria you are looking for, i.e. cabin or traditional, # of bedrooms & # of baths, areas you are most interested in. I can do a search in our MLS and email you listings that closely meet your criteria.

Looking forward to helping you find what you want.

Barbara Sweeny, ABR
BLAIRSVILLE REALTY
706-897-1211 CELL
888-414-2859 FAX
706-745-3000
877-491-8636
bsweeny@windstream.net
Thank you. I drove by this house yesterday and it had a for sale sign. This morning it shows sold and available on Trulia.com.
Again, thank you for your prompt response
Margaret,

I did not see Diane's answer when I posted mine, so let me explain why we answered differently.

The house was listed, pre-forclosure in the NE Georgia MLS, and when it went into foreclosure the listing was withdrawn.

Once it foreclosed, it was listed with a company that is not a member of the NE Georgia MLS and they listed it in the Georgia MLS. It is not uncommon for foreclosures in this area to be listed on GAMLS and First MLS (in Atlanta) which is part of the fun of trying to stay on top of homes like this.

Gary

Gary Kaupman
Georgia Mountains Group
Atlanta Intown Real Estate Services
land: 706.636.3589
toll free: 888.903.8746
mobile: 404.276.1416
Margaret,

It went under contract on July 29 so it it too soon to know if all the conditions of the contract will be met and it will actually get sold.

Foreclosure homes like this that are in good shape and priced right, tend to go under contract pretty quickly. I've got a system for staying a bit ahead of the curve on that process that I'd be glad to share with you, if you would like.

Gary

Gary Kaupman
Georgia Mountains Group
Atlanta Intown Real Estate Services
land: 706.636.3589
toll free: 888.903.8746
mobile: 404.276.1416