shilps74, Home Buyer in Saint Charles, IL

Is this house still available at W065 Lookout Lane, Saint Charles? Interested in seeing.

Asked by shilps74, Saint Charles, IL Thu Jan 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3099503942-W065-Lookout-Ln…

Answers

4
Like my colleagues have written this home is no longer on the market. If you are looking for other 5 bedroom homes between $700K - $750K, there are currently 2 listed in St. Charles that might meet your criteria.

You only need to have a pre-approval from your lender of if buying cash a Proof of Funds from your banker so that we can arrange for a showing.

If you are not working with a realtor, feel free to contact myself or someone else that will assist you in your home search. Good luck!
Unfortunately this home is not available at this time. If you would like I can contact the previous listing agent to see if the sellers are still interested in selling.

Let me know how I can help.

630-730-4934
EricHallRealEstate@gmail.com
Hello. This home is currently not for sale. There are other homes available in that neighborhood. If you are interested in getting more information about them, please contact me.

Michelle Tangorra
Baird & Warner
630-397-9771
Apparently, 39W065 Lookout Ln was taken off the market in November. As of today, it is not currently for sale. It was listed at $749,900. Would you like to view others in the area? Or send you a list of properties that are currently available for sale? I'm here to help!

Maria Ascencio
RE/MAX Platinum
(630) 945-0139