Property Q&A in Apple Valley>Question Details

michelledyan…, Home Buyer in Apple Valley, MN

Is this house still available? Thanks!

Asked by michelledyan123, Apple Valley, MN Tue Jan 17, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3063289364-6901-158th-St-W-Ap…

Answers

4
Hi Michelle,

There is another unit that is similar, in the same development for $184k. It is a bank owned property but has new carpet,fresh paint in the bedrooms, hardwood floors, with views of the pond. I would love to show this property to you at your convience. I could show this property anytime since it is where I live and is my area of expertise!

Rick Bjorklund
Rbjorklund@integrarealty.com
651-307-4854
An offer has been accepted on the home that is contingent on bank approval, as it is a short sale. So currently the home is not available, but you might be able to put in a back up offer should current offer fall through.

Do you need help with your home search?

Jennifer Kirby - Broker
Kirby Fine Homes
Lic MN, WI, FL
This home has An Offer Has Been Accepted Contingent Upon: Third Party Approval. This is a short sale, so they are waiting for the bank which could take a while. If you need help finding a home, let me know. Thanks.
Hi Michelle!
That home is a short sale and is sold pending bank approval.
I would be happy to do a search for you if you would like and see what else is available.
There is no charge to you and I love talking housing, so feel free to contact me if you have any questions I can help you with!
~Brenda