Property Q&A in Manchester>Question Details

azanswati, Home Buyer in Manchester, CT

Is this house still available ? Please let me know as soon as possible , I would really appreciate your help. Thank you

Asked by azanswati, Manchester, CT Thu Jul 26, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1080346781-52-Princeton-St-Ma…

Answers

7
I am sorry Azanswati, I meant to say the princeton st. home
has a deposit on it...sorry

anne
Yes, I am sorry it is but 21 Princeton St. is still available..much larger , over 2300
s.f. and is $174,900 52 Princeton st. was $158,900,...Is that your price range?
we have others that are that price but not on that street but nearby.

Call me at 860-647-8000 if you are not working with an agent,
and I can send or tell you of others that we have at that price range.

Anne Miller
No, it was a HUD bid and it seems to be under deposit at the moment.
This property is under show status. That means you can still take a look at it and if the deal falls apart you can put in an offer quickly. If you have already driven by and like the outside then we can take a look inside.

The house is a HUD home so you want to make sure you have financing set up prior to seeing it. They typically won't work with FHA and CHFA due to the condition of the house.

I have attached a link about purchasing HUD homes. Feel free to call/text 860-985-5816 with any questions or email me at SethWinkleman@PrudentialCT.com
Good Morning ~

As of this morning, July 26, 2012 at 9:40am, the house is under show status. That means a contract has been accepted but an agent is still able to show the house in case the contract falls through.

If you are interested in seeing this house or any other house in the area, and you are not contracted with another listing agent, I would be happy to show it to you. Contact me at 860-883-9005.

Good House Hunting!!!!!
Angela Aresco
William Raveis Real Estate
Glastonbury, CT
Hello!

This foreclosure is under deposit, but there are still others, including foreclosures similar to this one that are still avaliable.

You can access them here or in the web reference below: http://www.findconnecticuthomes.com/results.aspx?p=1&are…

-Kristina

860.307.9600

KZack@kw.com
52 Princeton St is currently in show status which means it is under contract but has not closed yet.