Property Q&A in Abington>Question Details

chicky.dev, Renter in Willow Grove, PA

Is this house still available? And if so how many bedrooms are on each floor?

Asked by chicky.dev, Willow Grove, PA Thu Mar 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3109380581-1964-Susquehanna-Rd-…

Answers

2
This house is no longer available. It was sold July of 2006. All 5 bedrooms are listed as upper level. Most likely there are (3) bedrooms on 2nd floor and (2) on the upper level. If you wish to see available homes in the area with the same specifications, I would be happy to emai you.
Chicky.dev,
I'll have to contact the owner to see if it is still available. It's not showing up in TrendMLS.
If you can email or call me directly I can help you find what you are needing in a rental.
I look forward to helping you find your New Home!
Kimberly

Kimberly Collins, Realtor, ABR, GREEN, SFR
Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council for 2011, 2012 & 2013
PA License # RS303924

"A Refreshing Real Estate Experience"

Keller Williams Realty Group
Office: 610-792-5900 Ext 8177
Fax: 610-792-8131
Email: kimberly.collins@kw.com

Each Keller Williams Realty office is independently owned and operated.
PA Real Estate Disclosure Law:

The Real Estate Law requires that we as Real Estate Agents provide you with a written consumer notice that describes the various business relationship choices that you may have with a real estate licensee. Since we are discussing real estate without you having the benefit of the Consumer Notice, I have the duty to advise you that any information you give me at this time is not considered to be confidential, and any information you give me will not be considered confidential unless and until you and I enter into a business relationship. At our first meeting we will provide you with a written consumer notice which explains those business relationships and our corresponding duties to you.