Property Q&A in Farmington>Question Details

Jeff Sosnoski, Home Buyer in Farmington, MN

Is this house still available? Am looking to buy a home within 60 days. Are there any interior pictures?

Asked by Jeff Sosnoski, Farmington, MN Mon May 18, 2009

This question is about this property:…

For some reason which I cannot fathom... Many listing agents do not put interior pictures on lender owned, short sales, or REO properties. These homes may have some condition issues, but I think it is better to let people see what they are getting into rather than waste a bunch of time showing a home to an inappropriate buyer (one who is not equipt to do repairs). And it doesn't take much effort to take 10 photographs and put them in the MLS.

But Jeff, be careful about outdated pictures. The condition of the home may have changed dramatically since the photos were taken in 2007.
Hi Jeff-

Unfortunately, the listing agent does not have any interior photos of this home. But you are in luck, the agent who did have the listing before had some interior shots. Send me an email and I will forward them to you. Also, I live in Farmington, so if you want to schedule an appointment to view this home let me know...I am right around the corner.

This home is lender owned so it will be a few days for any response to an offer, just to prepare yourself. And they are selling it "as-is". If you would like to read over some of the "rules" the listing agent has provided regarding offers, I can also send this to you as well.
I forgot- no interior pictures listed on the MLS. It is a bank owned home.
It is still listed as active on the MLS. It is possible they could have an accepted offer and haven't updated the MLS info yet.

If you are working with an agent I would ask them to ask the listing agent if they have any offers on it currently.

If you are not working with a buyer representative and would like to meet/interview with some, just email or call me and I would glady help you.