Property Q&A in Buckman>Question Details

terri.niles, Home Buyer in Portland, OR

Is this house still available?

Asked by terri.niles, Portland, OR Sat Feb 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3021904155--SE-17th-Ave-Po…

Answers

3
Yes, house is available and if you want to make an appointment to see the house please call me at 971-226-8264. Thank you.
More poor information provided by RT. These are homes that are not actually for sale and may never end up being for sale and certainly not at the prices listed. I highly recommend getting set up on an automatic foreclosure search program with a good agent, but the RT information is at best misleading.
The answer lies somewhere around maybe and depends whether or not the foreclosure process was completed a a judiciary (this has a 180 day redemption period) or non-judiciary foreclosure. I can also say from experience that the price for a single family home in this location is substantially higher then the guesstimate Trulia has placed on the ad and would want you to be prepared that the home will likely sell at a much higher price when it hits the market.

There is so much information online that does not paint an accurate view of the reality of purchasing a home in today's complex market. You best option is to engage a professional that will work hard for you, present a very honest view of the market and help you achieve your real estate goals .