Property Q&A in Zionsville>Question Details

Prashant Pat…, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

Is this house still available?

Asked by Prashant Patel, Indianapolis, IN Fri Jan 18, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3087751540--Windemere-Dr-Z…

Answers

4
Hi Mr Patel
Shoot me a text and I would be happy to help you find a great home in Zionsville. I've lived here for years and know the area very well! (317)503-0532. Happy Saturday!
Dear Mr. Patel,
This property has sold. If you are looking for properties similar to the status of Windemere there are currently 14 properties in Zionsville in similar situations. 11 of these properties are listed for at or below $350,000. If you would like more information on these or any other properties in the Zionsville or the surrounding Indy area, please feel free to contact me. I will be honored to help you in your search for a new home.
Cindy
317-873-5391
FCTucker Company
Zionsville, IN
Prashant -- That property sold in July of last year for $301,000. Is that how much you wanted to spend? Although inventory is still fairly low, there are others available. I've been showing homes in the same price range with other clients and am very familiar with what's available for that amount of money in the Zionsville/Carmel area. I can also search for bank-owned, pre-foreclosure and short sale properties if that's your preference. If you'd like to learn more about our services, please call or text me at any time, including weekends: 317-710-8846. I look forward to hearing from you! --HH
Prashant,

I'm not showing this property available. If you would like for me to do a search of homes for you, I would be happy to do that. You can email me at jessicameyer@talktotucker.com and we can start searching for you.

Jessica