Property Q&A in Austin>Question Details

Margaret Ann…, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

Is this house sold?

Asked by Margaret Ann Smith Colley, Austin, TX Mon Dec 12, 2011

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3070650596-7909-Richard-King-…

Answers

6
Dear Ms. Colley:

On a general note, if you search for property through Trulia you may encounter this problem of inaccurate current home status quite often. Being a RE/MAX agent if you search through my portal at http://www.pamelajones.remaxtexas.net any searches you set up will update the status automatically and show up in your email account. You won't have to wonder if your dream home has sold. Let me know if I can answer any other questions you may have.
Pamela Jones,
RE/MAX Austin Associates
512-328-8333
pamelajones@remax.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Dec 13, 2011
Dear Ann,
This property is Pending-under contract. If you want to see real time Active homes for sale, I suggest contacting a local Realtor and get set up on a Gateway so you can see whats Active now. Trulia and Zillow show homes that were for sale, but there is a delay as some realtors may not remove them once they are sold. AustinHomeSearch is noce bbut its not real time. So if you want instant gratification call aRealtor and get a pro on your side. As a Buyer it costs you nothing to have help.
Betina
Ann, as you probably already read, this house is already under contract. I recall you asked a question last month about where the master Bedroom was in another home. Seems like you have specific needs in the new home you are searching for. If you are not yet working with a Realtor, I can visit with you and find out EXACTLY what you're looking for (price, area, features, etc.) and design a FREE, real time MLS search Web Site that will update you daily with ALL new listings, price changes, etc. on Homes that fit your criteria. You can also run and save your own Searches in the MLS as well. That way, you won't miss that perfect Home while you are looking at inaccurate sites! (only the MLS is 100% up to date...most other sites are~50-75% accurate as you are learning the hard way). Please let me know if I may be of assistance. I do NOT charge you for Buyer Representation and I have a great team of Lenders, Inspectors, etc. to guide you through the process!! Joe Jarusinsky, REALTOR/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Esate Co. (512) 261-4415
I'm showing that the house is currently under contract. What was it about that home that interested you? If you are not already working with an agent, feel free to contact me and I can see if I can find some comparable properties for you.

SM
Jeffrey is correct, this home is pending, and after not being on the market that long! If you are looking in Legend Oaks specifically there are a few more similar homes for sale. Check out the home on Ira Ingram or Wandering Oak currently for sale in that neighborhood and similar. If you'd like more information on the home, just let me know and I can email you the full listing report if you have trouble finding it on Trulia.
Happy Holidays,

Ashley Brinkman
Realtor, Prudential Texas Realty
512.665.8787
Web Reference: http://ashleybrinkman.com
It's currently under contract. Let me know what your search requirements are, and I can setup your own private website to search all the listings in that area.