theresa911, Home Buyer in Colorado Springs, CO

Is this house really for sale or is it under contract?

Asked by theresa911, Colorado Springs, CO Thu Sep 8, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3056350574-112-Larch-Dr-Color…

Answers

6
Currently pending and no longer showing. Let me know if you need any further assistance!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 8, 2011
You may think this is a trap by Realtors, but the truth is that Realtors a prohibited from putting a "SOLD" sign on the yard sign until 2 things have happened. 1. The buyer's loan is approved, AND the closing time and date are set. (Realtors, that is state law! You see, many who do not know or care, and therefore don't follow the law. ) That leaves only a few days during which they can put the "Sold" up. Frequently, you will see"UNDER CONTRACT" instead. Many Realtors don't put either because a sign call is a potential buyer!!!
Theresa,
That home is actually closing soon. Can I help you find another home?
Steve

Stephen Horch
Real Estate Agent
ERA Herman Group Real Estate
719-575-1400 office
719-322-8112 Direct & Text
StephenHorch@gmail.com
Hi Teresa, This home has gotten an offer on it on the 6th of this month and is under contract. Looks like a nice home. Are you specifically looking in this area or just in this price range or both? Let me know if you would like me to tell you what is available for you.
Jan Cass
ReMax Properties, Inc
719 648-5554 is my cell
Hi Teresa,

If you would like me to set up a search for you that will send you homes for sale that meet your needs, please contact me. If you would like to search on your own, visit my website: bernie@coloradospringsrealty.biz

Have a great day!

Bernie McDonnell
(719) 659-9482
bernie@coloradospringsrealty.biz
Yes, yes it is under contract.