Comesha.hayn…, Home Buyer in Millsboro, DE

Is this house on its own land.?

Asked by Comesha.haynes, Millsboro, DE Mon Apr 11, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3044145036-36377-E-Estate-Dr-…

Answers

4
No this home is on leased ground and the lot rent is $6192 a year which is $516 a month. There are other homes in the Rehoboth area with less expensive lot rent or there are homes on their own land for under $200,000. If you let me know what you are looking for I will be glad to send you the information that matches your criteria. I hope to hear from you.
Bill Peiffer, Associate Broker, Ocean Atlantic Sotheby's Int. Realty, 330 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach
302-542-9318 cell
No, it is not. It's in Camelot which is located behind Wilmington Trust Company on Route One. Would you be interested in getting information on homes for sale which include the land? Let me know what you are looking for, if you need school info, and your budget, please. Thanks.
Amy Schrader, Jack Lingo, Inc. REALTOR , Rehoboth Beach, De. cell) 302-604-9833
aschrader1@comcast.net
Hi, this property is on Lot Rent. It is close to all amenities and right in between Rehoboth and Lewes Beaches.
There are a number of homes on the market in a comparable price range where you do own the land if that is what you are interested in. In Rehoboth you can by a Manufactured home for under $200,000. Let me know if you would like for me to send you those properties.
Thanks for asking! Melinda Ingram, Realtor with Prudential Gallo, Realtors mibeachrealtor@yahoo.com
(302) 462-6581
Hi Comesha,
This Double Wide home has a lot rent of $6192 a year which is $516 a month. Please contact me if you would like to see this property or would like assistance in finding another property.