Property Q&A in Omaha>Question Details, Home Buyer in Omaha, NE

Is this house not for sale anymore.. I know it had a pending status and now it is listed as not for sale.. What is the deal?

Asked by, Omaha, NE Tue Feb 26, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

You may want to consider a new home! Celebrity Homes has brand new homes from the $140's.

If you would like to visit our model homes, please stop out to 6016 S 191st Terrace (corner of 192 & Y Street) I have 3 models here you can tour. I have represented Celebrity for over 15 years.
I would love to help you find the perfet new home to fit your needs.

-Monica Lang
Checked on the home, the deal fell thru and is currently removed as an active listing. Not relisted at this time.
When a homes goes pending, it means there is an accepted offer/contract and waiting to close.
Once the home transfers to the new owners and has closed, the home will show as not for sale.
The rental listing showing up in MLS was from 2011. If it is still rented, the tenants will move out once the foreclosure happens.
The MLS shows that the deal fell through. I'm told that it is going into foreclosure, so it will go back on the market sometime in the future. Are you interested in that neighborhood? There are five active listings right now. Call me at 402-319-1600, if you would like to see them.
It had an accepted offer that fell through. It is currently being rented for $1250 per month.