Property Q&A in King>Question Details

Fanlixin65, Home Buyer in Ann Arbor, MI

Is this house is on the market? Thx

Asked by Fanlixin65, Ann Arbor, MI Fri Feb 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3089877374--Red-Fox-Run-An…

Answers

2
The home has not come on the market yet. There are no listings in Matthaei Farms at the current time. Two sold in there in 2012, neither of which was a foreclosure.

We have a 6 month redemption period here which if you look at the realty track listing we are getting close. Now in saying that if the house is on over 3 AC it can be a 1 year redemption period.

Banks will not list homes until the redemption period is over. The redemption period affords the owner to buy back the property and pay all the fees. Rarely does that happen, but that is the law in Michigan.

If you would like me to set up a hot flash on anything on Red Fox I will be glad to do so.

Missy
Hello there!

This home did sell last fall for $580,000. Are you looking for something in this area? If so, please contact me so I can tell you about other homes in the area that are listed for sale.

Thanks for inquiring, and if there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Ginny Miller
Howard Hanna Realty Services
1898 W Stadium Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI 48103

734-330-1879 (cell)
GinnyMillerHomes.com
GinnyMiller.homes@gmail.com