Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

davis4health, Other/Just Looking in Scottsdale, AZ

Is this house for sale? Was it sold recently?

Asked by davis4health, Scottsdale, AZ Thu Sep 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Arizona/Scottsdale/sold/372307-9…

Answers

14
If you are referring to the lovely property in Cameldale at 8100 E. Camelback Rd. #39, it is for sale. We have had a lot of activity on this very attractive property so if you are interested, please call us. The lister's number is 480-595-9229. Check the listing on Trulia for a number of pictures of the property.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
According to the MLS 9896 E Cavalry Dr has not been sold recently, nor is it currently on the market. If you are looking for a home like this in this area, I can help! Please feel free to contact me via email at LadyFredSells@gmail.com or call me at 480.628.9169

Hope that helps!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 28, 2013
I just noticed this post, not sure on this property, but I do have a soft contemporary pocket listing in that area if interested. A gated community slightly north and east.
christina@angelsre.com
The last transfer of ownership on this home was in 2008.
Hi, You have received good answers. I just wanted to let you know that I have a listing in that price range in that area but not that far north. It's a bigger house, very beautiful custom home with pool and city view, travertine, high-end appliances, including washer & dryer and an extra refrigerator!

Please contact me at sdavoudi@hsmove.com if you are interested.

Thank you.

Shirin
Greg, where is it listed as pending? I've looked in the MLS, as have all the other Realtors who responded & no one saw it listed as pending.
This house is for sale, was not sold recently. However, we are currently under contract and it is listed as pending.
Good Morning,

Looks like you got your answer... If your in need of a experienced agent with great Phoenix knowledge you can contact me at alohachrisclem@q.com...Hope to hear from you today or soon.

Aloha

Chris
Hey there!!

As others have stated, this home isn't for sale currently on the MLS. I contacted the lister was told that it, in fact, was not available (sometimes properties are listed privately by an owner and not on the MLS).
I would Love to help you find a new home in Scottsdale if you are in the market!
Please give me a call or email me if you'd like me to find you a new house :) Best of luck!

Amber
Realty ONE Group
489-370-7767
AmberR@RealtyOneAZ.com
Hi davis4health, Looks like you got your answer but if you are thinking of moving and would like me to put you on a listing alert so you can get an email with all the houses available within your parameters as they come on the market, I would be happy to do that for you. Just send me an email with your requirements and I will get you set up. yourhomeinaz@gmail.com or you can go to my website and get it set up yourself http://www.yourhomeinaz.com. Would be glad to help.Thanks, Cathie Smith
Hi! This particular home is not for sale, last sold in 2008 for $800,000 as a foreclosure. There are several very nice homes in Legend Trails for sale. I have pulled a few that are on larger lots like the one you inquired about - see the link below. 9909 E Cavalry just came on the market. I would be happy to talk with you more - just contact me!
The challenge with NON MLS (REALTOR) websites is they have OUTDATED data.

Below is a "LIVE LINK" to ALL ACTIVE (For Sale) homes in the 85262 zip code.

If you have a question about one of the homes feel free to contact me.
This house in Legend Trail last sold in April 2008 for $800,000 & it was a bank sale. If you're in the market for a house in Scottsdale, I'd be happy to help you find what you're looking for. If you were interested in this house to compare a price to a house you own now, I can help you with that also.
You can also use my website to look at the MLS for similar houses.
http://www.scottsdalerentalpropertiesaz.com
(more than just rentals)
Please contact me at mskhouses@aol.com if I can be of assistance to you.
thanks,
Merrill
Looks like the last time it sold it closed on 04/28/2008 , I don't see any record of it currently for sale. I'm sure your going to get a lot of offers, but if you'd like some help finding something similar from a full time professional, I'd be happy to help. Good luck !