Property Q&A in Powers>Question Details

Marci Clark, Both Buyer and Seller in Colorado Springs, CO

Is this house for sale?

Asked by Marci Clark, Colorado Springs, CO Fri Feb 8, 2013

If so, would like to schedule a showing

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3004231643-5108-Vista-Villas-Pt-201… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3004231643-5108-Vista-Villas-…

Answers

5
Hi Marci - I'm available this afternoon or anytime next week to look at homes with you, including any new build homes you're interested in.There are some terrific buyer incentives for the new builds. :) Please give me a call or email to let me know what times work for you.

Cathia Bell
Casa Bella Realty
719-291-4676
Cathiabell@gmail.com
http://www.coloradorealtyagent.com
Hi Marci :o)

This property is a New Home that is to be built or is still under construction. It's important that you know that the sales people who work in the builders offices represent the builder's best interests and therefore cannot represent your best interests.

To protect your interests, it's vital that you have a Realtor Buyer Representative with whom you've an agency agreement to represent your best interests with you when you visit any builder properties. While most reputable builders will work with your Realtor, many will not pay your Realtor's compensation if you visit any builder properties without them present.

When looking for a realtor to protect your interests in a transaction be sure to look for professional Realtor certifications that denote recognized experience, education and performance in the practice of real estate such as ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute).

I hope you find this information of help and if you would like to schedule a time for a consultation regarding your needs in a home please feel free to call upon me.

Best Regards
Brian L. A. Wess
Realtor®, Broker Owner
CRS, CDPE, GRI, ABR, ASR, CSR, CNS, SFR, e-PRO
Military Relocation, Residential & Investment Specialist
Infinite Horizons Realty - Metro Brokers
Colorado Springs, CO
Direct: 719-528-6672
Web: BrianWess.com
COLORADO REAL ESTATE...DONE RIGHT!â„¢
Hello Ms. Clark
These are new homes with great views, I would be happy to show it to you and dont forget to ask me about me new home buyer rebate program.

Will Lopez
REI Consultants
719-310-5426
Hi Will, my husband and I would love to view this property, however we do have a realtor, her name is Jeanine Alexander and her cell # is 719-964-6801. I was just researching this particular listing because we cannot seem to find who the realtor is and whether or not this property is for sale. Can you supply Jeanine with the information needed so we can view this property? Thanks!
Flag Fri Feb 8, 2013
Marci,

So you are in the market to purchase a home. Please email your contact info to pvaillan@comcast.net and I would be more then delighted to help you.

Pat Vaillancourt, Broker Associate,SRES
1880 Office Club Pt. Ste. 2400
Colorado Springs, CO. 80920

Email: Pvaillan@Comcast.net

Making your dreams come true!
I don't see it active in the MLS. It's possible it will be a new-build.
If you'd like to contact me directly I'd be happy to help you.
719-210-2060
mindyg@wesellmore.net