treciawillia…, Home Buyer in Memphis, TN

Is this house currently for sale and if so by who and what is the price?

Asked by treciawilliams, Memphis, TN Tue Jun 19, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Tennessee/Memphis/sold/1401034-2…

Answers

3
Yes, The home on Hidden Fern is for sale and the agent is Martha Powell with Crye-Leike Realtors. The list price is $150,00. if you would like more information please contact Martha Powell at 901-413-3719.
THE INFO I SEE IS THAT IT IS NOT CURRENTLY LISTED AS FOR SALE. IT WAS PURCHASED BY A COUPLE IN 1997. I HAVE NOT BEEN BY IT TO SEE IF IT APPEARS TO BE VACANT OR NOT. IF IT LOOKS VACANT, THEN IT IS POSSIBLE THAT IT IS IN A FORECLOSURE SITUATION. SOMETIMES THAT TAKES MONTHS FOR IT TO BECOME AVAILABLE. IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. i WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP YOU LOOK FOR YOUR FUTURE HOME. CALL ME IF I CAN HELP. NEAL MASTERS WITH CRYE-LEIKE REALTORS. 901-634-7476. OR SEND ME AN E-MAIL AT NEALMASTERS1@AOL.COM
Feel Free to call me with the address and I can find out for you, as well as we have properties that you can buy too! ,

Jason Arms
901 591 RENT (7368)