Property Q&A in Dunedin>Question Details

Pereira.suzy, Home Buyer in Largo, FL

Is this house available? We drove by it , and liked it , but people are living there. Thanks Julie

Asked by Pereira.suzy, Largo, FL Sun Aug 28, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3030162470-777-Lakeside-Dr-Du…

Answers

3
Hi Julie,

As previously stated this house did sell in May for under $50,000. It was a short sale and an all cash deal.
If your are currently looking for a home or even just browsing on line for now, I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

Since you live in the Tampa Bay area, I also have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. I issue you a number you can call in on ANY Real Estate For Sale sign and it reads the MLS information to you from the street address for all ACTIVE MLS listings. If this would be helpful let me know. I just need your cell phone and an email to register it. If you want to put it on multiple phones, I can put up to three numbers on one user. Just send the numbers you want added. I will email you the number you call in on to get the information. Put it in your favorites for quick access when you are driving around. I use it all the time.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Julie, that appears to be an excellent home in a very good neighborhood of similar homes. At less the $50 per SF it was a real opportunity.

If you would like to search for homes using the same database I do simply sign up for a free account at:
http://www.MyListingbook.listingbook.com

You may find the information on Listingbook more timely.
Have you considered other Dunedin communities such as Braemoor?
Let me know if you need any help

Annette Lawrence
ReMax Realtec Group
727. 420. 4041
Web Reference: http://www.MyDunedin.com
Good Afternoon Julie,

That house sold in May for $48,360. I would welcome the chance to help you find something in Dunedin or near it. I just almost drove right past that house on the way to the office.

Doug Bevis
Coldwell Banker
Top Producer
2011 Million Dollar Club
813-310-4454
doug.bevis@floridamoves.com