Property Q&A in Fort Wayne>Question Details

Karlyq62, Home Buyer in 46845

Is this house available?

Asked by Karlyq62, 46845 Sun Apr 24, 2011

This question is about this property:…

As the Christiansen's have responded, the Listing has expired. The homes has been listed four times in recent history. Each time the Listing expired. The Listed Price has been $129,900 3x and $119,900 once. This pattern suggests the price was just too high, the home was not in good condition (to support the price), or both. There is still an individual owner of record. It may once again be Listed and/or the owner may have elected to make the home available for rent. To pursue this home, I first suggest you contact a mortgage broker for a pre-approval (unless this would be a cash transaction). If you need assistance, a recommendation, or have questions about the pre-approval process, please contact me at 260-416-5172.
That listing expired in August of 2010 Karly. Please let us know if you would like us to help you find something similar OR you can do your own searching at the website provided below. I'm available at 260.704.0842 if you have any questions. :)