Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

chimene_cid, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

Is this house active ? More pictures please..... thank you...

Asked by chimene_cid, Los Angeles, CA Mon Feb 18, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Hank Lauzon’s answer

You will find that the consumer websites such as Zillow,...Trulia,..Realtor...Etc do not have updated information.

For an updated list of available properties, should contact a realtor.

We have direct access to the Multiple Listing Service and can send properties that meet your criteria direct to your email box as they become available.

If you would like to set up your own home search....feel free to register to to my website at

Good Luck....!!

Hank Lauzon III

Exit Realty Number One
6600 W. Charleston #119
Las Vegas, Nv 89146

Cell 702-449-0899
Office 702-949-2409
Fax 702-543-6844

Web :

Never look down on anybody...unless you're helping them up.
I was able to locate details on this home, but it was sold back in January of 2010 for $122k. Was previously listed for $92K and sold for $70k in August of 2009.

Scott Pharris
Icon Realty
Agreed. That fastedst and most accurate info comes directly from the MLS via your Realtor. You can have your own search criteria plugged in and the matching homes sent directly to you by filling out this Buyer's Form:

Robert Adams
The Adams Team at
Rothwell Gornt Companies
Wow ... Just goes to show you that sites like this really don't keep things up to date . The only way to get accurate inventory is to hire a Realtor who has up to the minute property status . Sites like this just draw the consumer in then they sell your information to us from our own listings . This is the first time I've seen one this old .
The amount of pictures shown about the property depends on what the listing agent uploads .
I'm certain if you hire a professional , who could give you current inventory , they would take additional pictures for you . Hire a Realtor .