Property Q&A in Pensacola>Question Details

rwisniewski46, Home Buyer in Pensacola, FL

Is this house a short sale or bank owned? Can someone give us more information on this property?

Asked by rwisniewski46, Pensacola, FL Wed Oct 9, 2013

We are in the process of buying and found this house and we like the location.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Pensacola/sold/172568-10…

Answers

3
This property is not for sale, I have looked up public records and other MLS sites and found nothing to this effect.
If you located a sign in the window and no real estate sign in the yard then most likely it has gone into foreclosure and has not been listed with a brokerage firm as of yet. Keep watching the home and it may go on the market for sale. It was last sold in 2006 for 135,000. The property appraisers web-site still shows it owned by an individual and has not foreclosed at this point. You can contact me and if this is a home you are interested in. I can set you up on a drip campaign so once this home does come on the market you will know immediately. Contact me directly or log on to my website http://www.dianesellspensacolahomes.com to view all homes similar to this home in 32506 zip code and all of Pensacola. Diane Harmon 850-232-5854.
Rwisniewski46,

Are you currently working with a Realtor? I would be happy to help you find a local Realtor to help guide you in your home purchase. Local Realtors would be the best people for the most current information on the Pensacola market. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message at Thoyt@prutropical.com. I would be happy to help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt