Property Q&A in Sarasota>Question Details

Bossygal, Other/Just Looking in Sarasota, FL

Is this home vacant?

Asked by Bossygal, Sarasota, FL Sat Aug 27, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Sarasota/sold/569516-532…

Answers

5
As has already been mentioned, this home is not currently listed, but this does not mean that the owner does not want to sell it. I just checked the Sarasota county tax record (as I suspect you have already done), and it appears that this currently is a pre-foreclosure. I have previously spoken to this seller, and have reason to believe that if it were sold at ths time it would most likely be a short sale.

If you have driven past the home, you know that it is on an excellent lot. In my opinion the location is one of the most desireable in the community. I think that if this home is available it would be a good option, but there are also several other appealing choices that are currently listed. I live and work in Palmer Ranch, and have listed and sold several homes in Silver Oak, including the home which is immediately next door to the home which you inquired about. I would be happy to provide you with more information on this home, and other properties which are available at this time. I'll also provide references from satisfied customers who have bought or sold in Silver Oak. Please feel free to contact me by phone or email at your convenience.

By the way, for readers who are not familiar with Silver Oak, there is some incorrect information in the first answer. Silver Oak is a gated community within the larger master-planned Palmer Ranch community. The TPC Prestancia Country Club is not related to Silver Oak, and in fact is located more than two miles away.

Charles Offer
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
423 St. Armands Circle
Sarasota, FL 34236
(941) 321-9664
charlesoffer@comcast.net
Hi Bossygal
Thank you for your interest in this property. The listing is no longer on the market as others have indicated, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the owner doesn't want to sell it! The owner is currently living in the home, so it would not be advisable to walk the property or look into the windows. Silver Oak is a beautiful, gated community, centrally located in the Sarasota area and one of the newer communities in the beautiful Palmer Ranch area. Let me know how I can help you!
house seems occupied however access to get in along with all other houses in the neiborhood can be arranged, call me for details 9413764229
This home is no longer an active listing. However, there are currently 6 active listings in the Silver Oak gated community where this home is located.

Marion Fitzpatrick
Allison James Estates & Homes
That home is not for sale. It is located in Silver Oak in Sarasota. There are currently 6 homes for sale in that development. I would be happy to send you the listings or other similar listings in similar communities. Silver Oak on Palmer Ranch is a gated master planned community that includes 115 acres of nature preserves and private Tournament Players Club. Property includes manned guard house, lavishly landscaped entry with fountains, private streets with gas light illumination. Within Palmer Ranch there are myriads of lakes and nature trails, including the 10.6 mile Legacy nature and recreational trail. It is located just a few minutes of I-75 and minutes from the beaches and many cultural & social activities.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com