Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

C Nelson, Other/Just Looking in 85260

Is this home under contract? Is there a HOA Fee? What did this home sell for around 1999? Thanks Carol

Asked by C Nelson, 85260 Sat Feb 27, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3002015486-15845-N-50th-St-Sc…

Answers

3
Hi Carol, I've attached a link for you to review that will give you Active, Pendings and Sold since 10.01.09 in the subdivision of Paradise Manor or surrounding area. The HOA FEE is $183 and includes front yard maint and common area maint. The home was not sold in 1999, these are the orginial owners and have had the home since 1988. The reason I am sending you comp's is you really need to see what homes are selling for now and compare homes in the same neighboorhood with similar sq footage.
It's a great area of Phoenix and I am very familiar with the location. Contact me if you need additional information at 602-793-9300.
Hi Carol,
I really like this community. I have sold a few homes in there and have shown it to many buyers as it's kept up very well and it a very good central location. The home is on the market 24 days and has been reduced one time already. The HOA fee is $183/month and includes front yard maintenance, but you are responsible for your back area. some of them have a larger yard and some just have a large patio area. There is a similar home that was all updated inside that sold for $275,000 in 12 days in 2009, It was a short sale and unfortunately brought the comps down in the community. The tax records don't show what they paid for it in '99, but it doesn't really matter what anyone paid for a house in the past, it only matters what the home is worth today.

You are on this site a lot and it seems you have not found a house yet that fits your needs. If are are planning to buy soon, it would be best to get one under contract by 4/30 and closed by 6/30 so you can take advantage of the home buyer credit.

If you are not working with an agent and would like some help in finding a home, please feel free to contact me. I know the 85254 area very well as I live there.

Lorrie Feld, ABR, GRI
Keller Williams Integrity First
480-570-1074
lfeld@azrealtygroup.com
This home is still on the market. It appears that owners bought it in 1988 when it was built for $131,061. It is 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with 2046 square feet.
Please call if you'd like to see it or have any other questions.
Mike Wolfe 480-948-9450 Realty Executives
E wolfeaz@aol.com
W http://www.wolfeaz.com
34 YEARS AS A FULL TIME TOP PRODUCING AGENT